Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Country refers to: United Arab Emirates
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to partnership, AMSA 2 Tower A3 Shop 16, JVC, Dubai.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to Les-Chouchous , accessible from www.les-chouchous.com.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
PET(S) AND GROOMER SAFETY
- Your pet(s) safety is first at Les Chouchous Domestic Pets Grooming.
Due care will be taken with the pet(s) for the safety of the pet(s) and groomer. If it is necessary for the safety of the pet(s) and the groomer, muzzles, elastic collars, slings, straps etc. will be humanely used and are acceptable.
- For the pet(s) to properly respond to the groom it is essential that the pet(s) be alone with the groomer and clients will not assist in the grooming unless requested to do so.
- Client assumes all liabilities, financial and otherwise, for the behaviour and health of their pet(s). In consideration of the services rendered by Les Chouchous Domestic Pets Grooming, Client waives any and all claims, actions, or demands of any nature, foreseen or unforeseen, against Les Chouchous Domestic Pets Grooming relating to the care, control, health, and/or safety of Clients pet(s) arising during services performed by Les Chouchous Domestic Pets Grooming.
PET(S) HEALTH CONDITIONS
- Allergies and Sensitivities: Your pet (s) safety and comfort are our primary concern. Please advise us of any allergies, sensitivities, or pre-existing medical conditions so we can avoid aggravating these situations. Please let us know of any prior grooming history you or your pet may not have found satisfactory. We want to avoid the repetition of poor or unpleasant experiences or situations.
- Les Chouchous Domestic Pets Grooming understands that some pet(s) are extremely sensitive to certain grooming procedures such as nail trimming and/or ear cleaning. It is not our intent to cause your pet(s) discomfort, so although these are routine procedures normally performed for the well-being of the pet(s), we will not continue with any grooming procedure that will cause pain, discomfort to the pet(s) or harm to the groomer. Sometimes, for a more sensitive pet(s), these procedures are best left to the care of a veterinarian.
- Les Chouchous Domestic Pets Grooming/the groomer will be held harmless from damage, loss or claims arising from any known or unknown pre-existing condition of the pet(s). The terms, special services or handling shall include but are not limited to veterinary emergency services if the client is not available. Client authorizes the groomer to act as his/her agent in the event emergency veterinarian services, boarding, caretaking, and/or transportation is necessary and agrees to pay all costs. Any/all damages or claims shall include but not be limited to advanced age, extreme nervousness, neurosis, illness, previous injury, skin or coat conditions or other medical conditions.
- If your pet is not feeling well (e.g., vomiting, diarrhea) please do not bring him/her to the mobile grooming van for their own comfort and the safety of our other canine clients. Please advise our staff of any change in your pet(s) health or medical condition upon arrival so that we may update your pet’s file. We are unable to accept pets which are in season or are pregnant.
CANCELLATIONS / NO SHOWS
- A courtesy reminder email or text will be sent up to 24 to 48 hours prior to your appointment time. An email address is required.
- Les Chouchous Domestic Pets Grooming must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment of any cancellations. This allows us time to try to book a replacement for your vacated appointment. The client may be charged 50% of the service amount if a 24-hour cancellation notice is not provided.
- Service may be terminated for repeated cancellations without 24 hr. notice.
To reschedule or cancel an appointment please call +971 58 870 4172, If you are cancelling your appointment outside normal working hours, please leave a message providing your full name, pet name, time and date of appointment and a member of staff will follow up with you by phone during working hours.
- Please make it your priority to adhere to your scheduled appointments as appointment times are not flexible. While we do our upmost to accommodate clients that arrive late, clients arriving more than 15 minutes late may miss their treatment time. we do appreciate clients may be late through no fault of their own, however we also have a duty to our other clients who keep to their appointment times.
- We reserve the right to charge the full price of appointments that are missed due to client lateness.
- Pre-payment for future services will be requested when a client has been late for 2 or more previous appointments.
- This policy enables us to run an efficient pet salon and provide the required time needed to service all our clients. We confirm appointments at the time of booking and 24 hours prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment date and time to avoid a late arrival, missed appointment, and the cancellation fee.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE / AGGRESSIVE PETS
- Les Chouchous Domestic Pets Grooming has the right to refuse service for the following reasons:
o Pet(s) will not be groomed if not safe.
o Your pet’s safety, comfort and well-being are our outmost concern. Your pet(s) will be groomed by our trained professional groomers in the style you have requested. We reserve the right to alter or cease any groom in the event that our staff determines it is in your pet’s best interest or your pet displays aggressive behaviour. Client understands that Les Chouchous Domestic Pets Grooming has the right to refuse service to client’s pet(s) at any time for any reason. Client also understands that all bites will be reported to the local authorities as required by law. The client may be charged the price of the groom.
- If your pet(s) has not been vaccinated before or their previous vaccination is out of date, please leave 14 days from the date of vaccination and the appointment date of their treatment. We regret that we are unable to groom pets until 2 weeks after their 2nd vaccination.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the treatment received, please advise within 48 hours so we can do our best to rectify it. Our Pet parents’ satisfaction is important to us. We take great pride in our service and want pet parents to as well